Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my BIG baby girl!

Two years ago today I was in the hospital holding my new baby girl! She could almost fit in the palm of my hand and now she is about half as tall as me! How time flies!

We have been celebrating like crazy today!
Bailey dined on her birthday pancakes this morning!



Then we met Grandy (David's mom) at Toys R Us to spend Bailey's piggy bank money. She's a natural born shopper (unlike me!) and enjoyed filling her cart up with tons of things her mean mother then made her put back!!! We did come away with some new Dora sippy cups, a doctor's kit, a play shopping cart, and a kite.

After that, Grandy took us to Chuck E. Cheese for tons of fun! Bailey wasn't too sure of the rides at first, but by the time is was ready to go- she didn't want to leave! We had a blast! Thanks Grandy!
Riding rides and playing games!




Meeting Chuck E. Cheese (or Mickey Mouse- as Bailey says!)




Dancing the Cuban Shuffle with Chuck E. Cheese- that mouse has got some moves!



I never imagined something so tiny could bring me such enormous joy! Happy Birthday Bailey Bug! We love you!

3 comments: