Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! I feel very blessed to have such a super daddy for my little one! David wasn't so sure about the whole baby thing when we found out I was pregnant, but he's turned into a great dad and loves Bailey so very much! I love to watch Bailey's little eyes light up when she hears daddy's truck in the driveway. It melts my heart to see them snuggled up in a chair reading books or playing toys together (this morning they were playing farm and David cracked me up with his animal voices). David works harder than anyone I know so that I can stay home and raise our children, and I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate that!


Love at first sight!

Naptime (1 month)

Reading stories (3 months)
Just hangin out! (3 months)

Former and Future bulldawgs! (9 months)
May I have this dance? (13 months)

Getting Daddy's boat ready! (13 months)


Playing in the snow (22 months)

Relaxing! (24 months)

Happy Father's Day David! We love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment