Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My baby is FOUR!!!


I can't believe my baby is four years old! Oh my word- how time flies! Bailey has grown into a smart, hilarious, imaginative, and dramatic little lady! At four years old, she loves eating strawberries and blueberries, playing with her best friend Chloe and her brother Max, pretending she's a different Disney princess every day of the week, and snuggling with her "buddies"! She can write her name and knows all of her letters and letter sounds. She's even started reading!!! Bailey is a true Bulldawg fan (did she really have a choice otherwise???) and loves going to Tech games and singing the Tech Fight Song. She can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them, but I like to think that just means that she's passionate about life! (or at least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better!!!)


For the day of her birthday, David was off of work so we took Bailey to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler, TX. She had been asking for a while to go to the "big zoo" so she was pleasantly surprised! (We have a small local zoo, however my friend Holly says that it can't be labeled as a zoo unless it contains animals NOT found in your own backyard) We had a great time with our little princess! Here's some pics from the day...


Her first impression of the zoo ("Mommy, it's stinky!!!")












By far, Bailey's favorite part of the zoo (besides the giraffes) was the Wild Bird Habitat. I don't know how "wild" these birds really were, but you could buy a birdseed stick and feed them. The birds would come right up and sit on your stick. One even took Bailey's stick and ran off with it!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! 4 is hands down my favorite age! Enjoy all 12 months! It will fly by!!!!

    ReplyDelete