So, anyway, we've been sprucing up this old house of ours for almost 2 years now- WOW! And I can say that I'm finally finished with yet another room- Bailey's bedroom. When I was pregnant we decided that we would not find out the gender of our baby, so this made decorating a little tricky. Once Bailey was born, I started looking for some girly accent pieces and fabric that could make her room a little more feminine.
So here's the before pictures from the previous owners:
And here's our little Bailey Bug's room now!
And now for a pat on my own back. I have to admit that I've become a crafty blog stalker lately. I love do-it-yourself craft blogs. (Now if I only had the time to make any of this stuff...) So here's my own did-it-myself section. Aside from all the major stuff that David did in the room (replaced flooring, new fan/light fixture, repaired holes in wall, textured and painted walls, etc.) here's my little list. I made all of this myself and it was all so cheap and easy. I know it's nothing fancy, but it's perfect for us!