Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Bout Them Dawgs!

Last weekend we took Bailey to her first Tech football game! David and I, along with some friends, have a tailgating spot and plan to be at all of the home games, so this time we decided to let B tag along as well. Despite the 100+ degree temperatures, Bailey LOVED it! She was a doll in her Tech cheerleader outfit and had a great time waving her pom-pom and saying "Go Dawgs!" She liked the band (from afar or "in the stairs" as she called the bleachers) and wanted so badly to play football too (she kept watching the game and saying "almost Bailey's turn to play football"). We might just do it again this weekend!

My little bulldawg!

Bailey and some more cheerleaders

Bailey and Daddy watching the band parade

If I could ever figure out how to upload a video from my new camera, I'll post the video of Bailey singing the Tech fight song. It's pretty stinkin cute!

3 comments:

  1. I bet she was the cutest cheerleader there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Come on--you gotta post that video! I wish I could help you, but I'm a bit "slow" when it comes to technology stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad that bailey knows the words and i don't!

    ReplyDelete