Friday, August 21, 2009

Ain't no lie, Passy- Bye, Bye, Bye!

After a year and 4 months, we finally laid our beloved friend, Passy, to rest a few weeks ago. Passy has been a loyal companion and we would like to celebrate his time with us with these pictures!
1 week old- notice how big the passy is compared to her face!
3 months- Just chillin with my friend, Passy
7 months
13 months
14 months- Last picture of Passy on record!

I was so proud of Bailey! She only cried for a few times and now she's great! Of course, I still have a bag of pacifiers in my cabinet and have found it too hard to part with them yet... Who's doing better with this, Bailey or Mom???

1 comment:

  1. I love the bye-bye passy post!! Our "paci" is still hanging in there with us . . . for now! I found one of Mason's the other day on the top shelf of his closet that I was saving for the just in case moment! It was all tattered with holes b/c he chewed his up! Bailey and Mom are so brave b/c that is a hard crutch for both of you to give up!

    ReplyDelete